Trevor Banks Playlist Log

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Monsters Ball INC..

"Wish i could my playboy mouth" line blaring on my car radio. "WHOAAA!! who the hell is this singing..This lady takes after my way of talking dirty" i thought to myself. Good thing i was in my carheading towards the radio station i broadcast at. Now i can look up on the computer at the campus library to see who sings that.
                    Once finding who sang it..."Let me see, UMMM!!! Lady Gaga on Akon's label Konvict. Holy fudgenuckers, this girl is with Akon who was with the Fugees. Well polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake, this chick if FILTHY POP hot " talking to myself in the campus library.. HaHa , i think some students heard me say fudgenuckers. They looked at me and giggled..HELLLOOOO!!! Ladies (that is another story for later).
                    Instantly i became a fan of her music. Lucky for Gaga i am a radio DJ, now i can play her songs that aren't on the radio (show policy). Thumbing through her songs i found "Starstruck" & "So Happy I Could Die"
                    "Starstruck" is about when you go a little crazy when you meet someone famous. Like you don't know what to say or (in Gaga's lyrics) you want to have sex with them on the restaurant table. "So Happy I Could Die" is a tale about the feeling of bliss and carelessness that occurs when you're drunk. But if Gaga keeps drinking alcohol to reach that state, it could kill her, therefore being so drunk she could die and she wouldn't even care. I also associate the song with masturbation and drug use, since it also fits in with the theme. OH!!! my fair Lady Gaga your poetry is almost ancient in meaning. Almost as if the stories of old were reworked in your mind..As the line says in the National Treasure movie "People don't talk like that anymore" Yes they do, it comes in the form of Lady Gaga. An old ancient spirit traveled in the present to give us a Shakespearean view of life..A medieval goddess touching the very essence of our being in poetic harmony.                    My deep affection for Stefani's creative heart, mind, soul and muiscal genius. Got me watching Gaga's Monster Ball HBO special. When i go to concerts or watch them on TV, i look very close at the performance. The dance moves, wardrobe change, theme of the show,and the backup singers. Gaga's backup singers are just as good as the mother monster herself. That is where i feasted my eyes on GoGo Morrow. Her voice was like an angel. Such beautiful pipes from a gorgeous soul. I had tears in my eyes and shivers up my spine hearing this voice. You GoGo gurlll!!!!
                    GoGo has opened up for the likes of Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Fabolous, Lauryn Hill, Common, The Roots, and Queen Latifah. She was also an assistant at Def Jam, which definitely helped getting her foot in the door. I found a couple of Youtube videos of her which showcases her talent. One was "Thinking About You" a Frank Ocean cover, the other was "Someone Like You" an Adele cover. Her current single "Private Dancer" is sure to climb the charts fast (you can hear it on my show Inet 6 The Star).
                    Okay, we have all heard of the show The Voice. Last year, i was at the family cabin with my folks in Maine diddely doodooing on the laptop. When all of a sudden, i heard this woman on The Voice singing with such style, and grace. I was like "Who is this lady" she is sure to win this round. "Hi my name is Chevonne, i was a backup singer for Lady Gaga"..No wonder i loved her and so did my parents. The judges also agreed with us as well , as Chevonne became part of Team Cee Lo(The Dungeon Fam always knows good talent) Lo even called her a Cherry Bomb because of her gorgeous bright red flowing hair. She got eliminated from the competition later on down the road . But that didn't really matter because she already is as star. Currently Chevonne is working on an album and has two Youtube videos "Catcall" and "My Menorah" a track Adam Sandler could jump on the remix to.
                    Gaga has great back up singers, but she also has a killer guitatrist named Kareem "Jesus" Devlin. This guitarist could top the likes of Slash, Joe Perry, and Eddie VanHalen he is that good. Such a rare performer in these days, you could see him for years to come with his talent.
                   


Top songs:
1. Sex Never Felt Better- TGT
2. Guard Down- G.No & Smoke
3. The Big Bang- Rock Mafia
4. Hall Of Fame- The Script/ Will I Am
5. I'm Back- I4NI(CWB)/Bubba Sparxxx
6. Private Dancer - GoGo Morrow
7. Shut Up or Get Down- Psychodrama
8. Qberts Breakfast of Champions mix
9. Fading Photographs- Ryan Tedder
10. Dem Boyz- Bukshot/Static Major

Top Models:
1. Bette Jean Suicide
2. Nakkita Lynn






Products and Companies we support
 
1. #Team UnC
2. Rebel  Rock Racing
  3. HUGO BOSS    
 








4. Bam's Hair Salon- Lowell, Ma
5. CWB gear
6. Kingz and Queenz Boutique
http://www.kingznqueenzllc.com/#!cappadonna-/cml3

7. Ghetto Dreams Clothing
http://www.ghettodreamsclothing.bigcartel.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment